|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||5 - 12 days|
( For Free transport an Amount of 25.00 is charged for Non-Standard Transport Thank you )
• stoves are made in, Canada and used by trappers, hunters and outfitters to keep warm in their tent or camp.
• It is a reliable product at a very attractive price, of good quality, durable, light, easy to use and does not show air leakage in the slots.
• They are lower, much more stable and a little lighter than the competition.
• The corners are bent inwards which makes it much less sharp on the ends, so less chance of breaking your material.
• The short removable legs make the stove very stable and allows you to heat up lower in the tent. The legs are ideal for mounting on trunks to prevent it from stalling in the snow.
• Provided with two removable rounds to put the cauldrons directly on the fire.
• 5 x 24 "telescopic hoses, 9 '7' 'total length assembled,4' 'top stove outlet, true 26' 'stove hoses,control key on chimney, everything is transported in the stove
• Steel 24 ga
• Size 12 x 12 x 24 "
• Height 15.5 "
• Weight 6 kg (11 lbs) without hoses
• Stainless steel kettle 4 x 6 x 17 ''
• Contains 5 liters or 5 quarts $ 119.99
• Shelf for stove. Compatible with Sheet Iron Stoves series. $ 39.99