PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE YOU CONFIRM YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1. Conditions of access. We welcome you to the website www.surplusdarmee.com (the "Website"). The Website and its contents are an exclusive property of General Army Surplus 2305 route 131 heavy Joliette j0k1k0
2. Products, content and specifications.(The design of this Website and any text, image, information, content and other material displayed or that may be downloaded from this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.)All content, functions, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or represented on the Website may be modified at any time without notice. Some weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience only.More Army General makes every reasonable effort to properly display product features, including applicable colors; however, the colors you see depend on your computer system and we can not guarantee that your computer will display these colors correctly. The inclusion of products on this Website at any time does not mean or warrant that such products or services will be available at any time.
3. Use of products. It is your responsibility to verify and comply with all applicable local, provincial, federal and international laws (including the minimum age required) with respect to the possession, use and sale of any product purchased on this Website. . By placing an order, you acknowledge that the products ordered will be used only in a legal manner.
4. Accuracy of information. We strive to ensure that the information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may sometimes be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. In addition, errors may slip and Surplus General Army will strive for these errors are identified, brought to your attention and rectified as soon as possible, by means of a notice on this Website or store. We make no representation that any information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. For example, the products on this Website may not be available, have characteristics different from those described, or may have a price currently different from that indicated on this Website. In addition, we reserve the right to make changes to pricing and availability information without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, receiving an order confirmation email does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without notice, to limit the quantity of any product and service for any order or to refuse to serve any customer. We may also ask for a verification of the information before the acceptance and / or the dispatch of any order. More Army General also reserves the right to cancel an order, to put an end to it or not to process (including an accepted order) if the price of the product or any other material information appearing on the Website relating to this product is incorrect or if we detect or suspect an anomaly or irregularity, of any nature whatsoever, in relation with the order you placed or the payment method you chose. In such a case, we will inform you that the order has been canceled and you will refund any amount already paid. Army Surplus General reserves the right to denounce or prosecute anyone who has placed or attempted to place an order illegitimately or fraudulently, including by usurping the identity of a third party.
5. Account name and password. You must obtain an account name and password for certain activities on this Website. We may cancel or suspend your account name and password at any time at our discretion and without notice or liability to you or any other person. We have no obligation to verify the real identity or authority of any person using the account name and password to access and use the Website. We may at any time, without obligation, require proof of the identity of any person wishing to access and use the Website and may refuse access if we are not satisfied with this evidence. You are fully responsible for the security of your account name and password and for all uses and misuse. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. General Army Surplus, assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for any damages arising from unauthorized use of your account or related to your failure to maintain your password secure.
6. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or use of this Website at any time, with or without cause. You are personally responsible for any order placed or for all charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.